konqueror/emebedded - Features

srinivas srinivas.ramana at wipro.com
Wed Mar 4 12:48:23 GMT 2009

Hi All,

we are evaluating the use of konqueror/embedded for one our product.

It would be really helpful if i can get below info.
1. I want to know if konqueror/emebedded is in active development.
2. The latest snapshots support the below features?
	1. Frame buffer
	2. HTML 4.x compliant
	3. JavaScript 1.5 support
	4. JSP capable
	5. CSS 2.1 and higher support
	6. AJAX support [I think this is NO?]
	7. DOM 2.0 and higher
	8. GIF, JPEG, BMP support
	9. HTTP 1.1 compliant
	10. Unicode support / international language support (32 bit Unicode
symbols)
	11. Multi-byte characters support
	12. Customizable user interface
	13. Pluggable API support
	14. Caching features
	15. Bitmapped fonts engine
	16. Low memory footprint
	17. Portability to ARM9
	18. Tuneable / configurable using xml/build scripts

It would be great if anyone can help us in getting this info. Please
direct me to any web links if possible(i couldn't find from
www.konqueror.org).

Thanks & Regards,
-- Srinivas R

www.wipro.com