State of the new SVG-stuff

Vyacheslav Tokarev tsjoker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:47:24 BST 2008

Hi,

SVGStyledElement:307 should be solved now. "new
CSSPrimitiveValueImpl(0)", could be the "dummy" CSSValue (not only
here), and I put Q_ASSERT(false) there. But actually, it looks like
this method just part of the DOM API (i.e. it is used for JS bindings)
and it's never even called in the sources.

Please check now :)

Thanks,
Vyacheslav