[Kexi] Open form and save database

Dani Valverde dani.valverde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:59:29 CEST 2007

It's me again. I have a couple of questions:
1) How can I open a form from another form (form2 from form1) closing
and saving all the data of form 1 at the same time? I mean, I would like
a push button that opens form 2 from form 1, saves the form 1 data and
closes the form 1 at the same time.
2) How can I save the database protecting it? I would like it to open
from a main form from where you can start navigating the data base. I
would like also the the database user con not manipulate or edit the
tables or forms.
Best regards,

Dani