[Kexi] Using Tab Widget

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 16:16:16 CEST 2005

Hallo,

I just started playing with kexi, so I'm at the very beginning with it.

So my first question I got: How do I use TAB WIDGETs?

That wahat I expect from tab widget is this: When you push tabwidget the
basiscontainer will turn on the top.

My problems are

1) The tabwidget is alsways at the left side. And I have no idea how the
move at. Because all my basiscontainer should have all the same size,
the tabwidgets are on top of the others. But they should be side by
side so that you can push every of them.

2) During my testings I arange the tabwidgets in a way that I could
reach every one. It looks clumsy because they are still all left side,
but it was only fore testing.
When I push one, the basiscontainer didn't turn on top. It was still
covered by the other ones.

I hope I could explain what I want!

Karsten

--
Looking into Granny's eyes was like looking into a mirror. What you saw
looking back at you was yourself, and there was no hiding place.