xdebug plugin question

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:32:10 GMT 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014, 21:18:01 schrieb Werner Joss:
>> is this the menontioned kdevelop konsole output ?
>> (if not, where can I find it ?)
>
> ..or maybe is it what I see in the konsole window from where I started kdevelop ?:
yes, that's the correct output now....

that's the relevant line:
> kdevelop(8629)/kdevelop (xdebug) XDebug::DebugSession::listenForConnection: Error "The bound address is already in use"
kdevelop tries to open port 9000 (xdebug connects to that) but can't
as the address is already in use.

seems you have something running on that port already?

yes, kdevelop really should show a proper error message.

Niko