kdev-python: Use CMake FindPython3

Casian Andrei casian at candrei.ro
Wed Jan 3 14:31:56 GMT 2024

Use FindPython3 instead of FindPythonInterp and FindPythonLibs

Fixes CMake warning regarding CMP0148 - deprecation of FindPythonInterp
and FindPythonLibs.

Initially tested using a python3.12, but kdevelop crashes and there are
kdev-python errors in the logs, so kept max version to 3.11.

Tested with a local compiled python3.9. When the python3.9 was compiled
without --enable-shared, CMake didn't work, as expected. When compiled
with --enable-shared, CMake worked fine. Built ok, but for some reason
tried to link kdevpythonlanguagesupport.so to a nonexistent python3.11
library.

Installed a python3.11 which worked fine with kdevelop-python.

I assume that issue linking to a nonexistent python3.11 was not because
of a problem with these changes.

---

Because I haven't contributed to KDE for many years now, it would take a
lot of time to get the accounts and setups and learn how things are done
now.

I hope you are able to review and commit if ok.

Attaching the patch.