How to work on KDevelop with KDevelop

Igor Kushnir igorkuo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 14:03:33 GMT 2024

Hi Benjamin,

I have created a HACKING.md file in the WIP
https://invent.kde.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/-/merge_requests/215. The
RUN_KDEVELOP_UNINSTALLED CMake option does not exist and likely will never be
added because of its downsides. But other than that, the HACKING.md could be a
good starting point. Since creating and updating a file in KDevelop repository
is more straightforward than updating the website, we could complete and commit
the HACKING.md, then simply point potential developers to it from the website.

Thanks,
Igor