How to work on KDevelop with KDevelop

Benjamin Huth benjamin-huth at t-online.de
Fri Feb 23 22:24:11 GMT 2024

Hello Developers!

I currently have some free time and wanted to sort out some bugs in
KDevelop that I encountered in the past...

This I would like to do within KDevelop itself, however I'm not sure
what the best workflow is there. The issue is that I cannot launch
KDevelop from KDevelop, because it only allows a single instance running
for a given user, and always closing the development instance to check
changes in the freshly built one is a bit unpleasant.

Are there some developers who have a similar workflow and have a
solution for this issue?

Best regards,
Benjamin