Preparing for KDE/Qt 6

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Aug 29 00:00:10 BST 2022

> #1 port away from deprecated API

+1

> #2 updating kdev-qmljs

Asking for more people to test it is asking for more people to get a
crashy KDevelop. :)
But yes, it would be good to fix it.

Or we could adopt the language server, I don't know if that would work for us.

> #3 porting & testing against Qt 6

Seems like it isn't all that hard. We may get surprises, granted.

Note a release for KF6 has not been set yet, so I am not sure when
that work will be in use.

Aleix