KDevelop, as in: kdevelop, kdev-python, kdev-php (was: Re: Moving KDevelop to Release service coverage?)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 23:20:49 BST 2021

Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 00:13:32 CEST schrieb Sven Brauch:
> Oh, but of course this brings up another question: Would we want to move
> kdev-php and kdev-python to release service as well? I think that would
> make sense, no?

Ah, this was not obvious then, my bad.

Yes, the proposal is to switch all of what so far was covered in "kdevelop
releases" to Release service, so kdevelop, kdev-python, kdev-php.

That is why I also poked Francis and Heinz on IRC about it as the persons I
associate those plugins with.

Anyone else who I failed to make this clear?

Cheers
Friedrich