D18551: clang: Create preamble only on second parse

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 7 09:14:37 GMT 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   Our discussion is about when to create the preamble for open documents. If I were to stop that job, I wouldn't get the AST, but I want the AST. I just don't want the preamble before I've started editing the file.

  OK, so I misread or misremembered. Sorry about that.

  I've started looking around and making some preparatory changes to the class that tracks project parse jobs; I'll see if I can come up with something that's worth discussing. Don't hold your breath, my progress will be ... patchy at best :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551