Compiling under craft on windows

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sat Jun 20 05:09:15 BST 2020

Hi All

New subscriber here so please advise if I am not "doing it right"

I am having issues compiling kdevelop under craft on windows 7

The first problem is or some reason it fails requiring qtwebengine

Download directory  : Y:\CraftRoot\download
Y:\CraftRoot\etc\blueprints\locations\craft-blueprints-kde\extragear\kdevelop\kdevelop\kdevelop.py
failed:
extragear/kdevelop/kdevelop requries libs/qt5/qtwebengine, but it is ignored

If I compile qtwebengine it insists everything is fine..

PS Y:\CraftRoot> craft qtwebengine
Craft               : Y:\CraftRoot
Version             : master
ABI                 : windows-mingw_64-gcc
Download directory  : Y:\CraftRoot\download
*** libs/qt5/qtwebengine is up to date, nothing to do ***

There are other issues that occur

If I comment the require out of kdevelop.py to skip qtwebengine

Then compilation fails for multiple libraries due to the git command git
clone git://anongit....

It appears anongit now requires https: and is ignoring git requests. There
are a number of cmake files still referencing the git:// protocol so
compilation fails at each of these

Firstly how do I resolve the qtwebengine issue
Secondly what do I need to do to get the anongit problems resolved?

--
Chris