New release coordinator wanted for KDevelop 5.5

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Nov 22 10:12:04 GMT 2019

On Donnerstag, 21. November 2019 18:31:54 CET Juraj Oravec wrote:
> > So if you, dear (even if only aspiring) contributor, ever have
> > considered to step up and take some responsibility where it is needed,
> > this is now when :)
> > Poke the official KDevelop maintainers while they are around ;)
>
> Hello, I would like to help in this aspect.
>
> My experience with doing releases is essentially 0 (read zero).
> So I would need some introduction and bit of help first.
>
> I think of me as last option in this case but it seems there is nobody
> Else willing and waiting any longer would also be fruitless.
>
> So where should I sign up or who should I bother to get me some
> introduction and bit of help at the beginning?
>
> My machine is a bit slow so I hope I do not need to do too extensive
> operations (like building KDevelop x times) locally.

If all fails, I can get back into this role. But I would need someone who
kicks me into actually doing the releases.

I.e. I can do the actual packaging work, but I'm notoriously bad at actually
doing one on a timely fashion. So if someone can regularly ping me (best via
email) to do it, then I should actually do it :)

Sorry, family life is keeping me busy

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de