D12743: Unit tests fixes

Gleb Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 12 20:13:11 UTC 2018

arrowdodger added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in test_pluginenabling.cpp:138
> this doesn't change anything from a functionality point of view. Please use valgrind or similar to inspect the crash

Valgrind on FreeBSD is unstable and didn't yield useful results. Compiling this code with GCC is also not an easy task, because of libc++/libstdc++ conflicts. I basically stuck there and don't know where to move on.

I may try compiling with GCC or ask Clang guys if it is a miscompilation. What'd you suggest?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12743