GDB interface

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jan 30 15:19:04 UTC 2018

On Monday, January 29, 2018 10:18:56 AM CET Leon Pollak wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 13:35:03 IST Leon Pollak wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 10:53:47 IST Milian Wolff wrote:
> > > We would like to support all recent GDB versions. If something is
> > > broken,
> > > someone needs to fix it. Please report bugs with steps on how to
> > > reproduce.
> > >
> > > Bye
> >
> > Thanks, Milian.
> >
> > There are too many problems to report them and they are also not stably
> > reproducible. I think it will be better to work together with the
> > developer, because my problems occur while working with gdbserver via
> > Ethernet. I suppose that working directly with GDB is OK, as otherwise a
> > lot of people were already shouting here...:-)
> > So,
>
> Milian,
> If you still think that it will be better to fill bug report instead of
> cooperative debug, I will do it.
> Just say this... :-)

Someone has to do the work. I don't have the time for it. I think the best
solution would be, if you try to solve the issues you have yourself. I'm
willing to try and help you out, if you have concrete questions to the code
base. But I usually don't use GDB through KDevelop myself, but rather directly
from the command line...

Bye

--
Milian Wolff