D14288: Initial version of Clazy analyzer plugin

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 21 06:33:32 BST 2018

antonanikin marked 14 inline comments as done.
antonanikin added a subscriber: arrowd.
antonanikin added a comment.

  @arrowd, can you test the plugin on your FreeBSD system? My main question - is BSD `make` works well with our generated `makefile`.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kossebau wrote in checkswidget.cpp:134
> Only if you use that in the class declaration, right? Actually meant this could be done here, like this:
>
>   ChecksWidget::~ChecksWidget() = default;

Heh, I didn't know about such variant. Thanks :)

> kossebau wrote in plugin.cpp:62
> Ideally the loading of the db could be delayed until needed, given this is in the hotpath of starting.

Done.  Now we check and load db at clazy start and at project config open.
Not so beautiful but works.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL