D14633: Fix drag'n'drop behaviour in ProjectTreeView plugin

Christoph Roick noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 7 22:55:19 BST 2018

croick added a comment.

  > could you please tell me what OS do you use, so I can try running in VM and check if the flickering persists?

  I'm using an ArchLinux with Qt 5.11.1. But I think it's rather a hardware/driver issue (Intel HD Graphics 630). I have these problems from time to time with other programs as well, but in this case it's quite reproducible.

  > The user starts a drag, the folder under the cursor expands and closes again if the cursor is moved somewhere else, or stays expanded if the cursor is moved to the content of this folder. After the drag the state of the project tree view remains the same as before except for the folder which became the drop target (if some drop action has taken place).

  I would really like this approach and I think most people would consider this an improvement.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14633