bringing back the lost per-project cmake executable setting

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:26:35 UTC 2017

On Saturday September 16 2017 15:12:28 Morten Volden wrote:

Hi,

No, I'm not, I've stopped following the master branch.
A bit annoying because I spend half a day reverting Aleix's commit without removing the KDevelop-wide setting but I think I can merge your changes. And good to know that the feature wasn't removed because certain users disagreed with it!

Without having looked at the patch review, why didn't you reintroduce the import option too? Any more work on this that I should be aware of (like migrating the old "CMake Binary" key in existing project settings files)?

Cheers,
R.