Lack of documentation for kdev-xdebug plugin

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Tue Dec 19 23:34:23 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 19 December 2017 13:00:06 CET santilin wrote:
> Hi all, I have been striving to debug php with xdebug and the
> kdev-xdebug plugin for a while and I was to give up when I found a good
> documentation in the counterpart plugin for code :(.

Heya!

Thanks a lot for the patience and still going through the necessary setup and
even then coming back to us notifying us about the lacking documentation.
Great!

I don't know PHP debugging myself, but it would be super helpful if you could
put up your notes on the KDE UserBase Wiki for KDevelop:
  https://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/Manual

Probably some extra section specifically for kdev-xdebug would be appropriate,
like:
  https://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/Manual/Plugins:_Code_Generation

Do you have the time and motivation to do this? That'd be appreciated.

If you need any assistance, just ping us in #kdevelop on Freenode [1]

Regards,
Kevin

[1] https://www.kdevelop.org/contribute-kdevelop