[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D786: Provide support for highlighting crashed threads

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 13 11:31:49 UTC 2016

mwolff added a subscriber: mwolff.

INLINE COMMENTS
  debuggers/gdb/debugsession.h:302 could you please do a minor fixup commit that moves this bool up a few lines below the other bool? That way we shrink the padding space there instead of growing this class. Not that it matters for this class really, but doing it always allows us to run tools on our code to ensure we waste as little space as possible. And you learn something new as well :)

  Thanks for the contributions!

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL