[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D772: Turn all clang related static libs into a single shared library.

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 9 21:17:53 UTC 2016

kfunk added subscribers: mwolff, kfunk.
kfunk added a comment.

@mwolff: This is one way to make unit test work on Windows. We were violating the ODR-rule before (kdev-clang symbols compiled into the plugin (loaded at runtime), + kdev-clang symbols compiled into the test exucutable.)

I think the problem Gleb was facing was that `qobject_cast` failed on him in the `test_problem` executable.

I don't really like the change (we have to pay attention to export macros again, we install a lib + a plugin, etc.), but I currently can't think of any better solutions...

(Also worth a read: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2013-August/008197.html)

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL