[Differential] [Commented On] D893: Bring "Override Project" dialog back to action.

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 12 00:18:51 UTC 2016

mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  shell/openprojectdialog.h:37 maybe use `selectedUrl`? definitely add a comment to explain what this returns and what the other methods return please
  shell/projectcontroller.cpp:340 yes, definitely make it relative then and also add the above as justification in a comment please
  shell/projectcontroller.cpp:405 just to make sure: if I select a folder, and not a file in there, will I get an annoying dialog now, or will it work as before?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D893