dashboard?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:40:05 UTC 2016

On Sunday February 07 2016 16:02:29 Milian Wolff wrote:

> It has the same welcome page that the 4 version offers you. CMake should print
> what dependencies it has.

Not talking about the welcome page, but about the "Show Dashboard" feature that KDevelop4 has in the context menu when you right-click a project in the Projects list view. From what I remember that feature appeared when I managed to get I some plasma component of the kde-workspace package to build.

I still see a libkdevelopdashboarddeclarativeplugin among my built components, but no equivalent of kdevprojectdashboard.

Guess that answers my question?

R.