Graphical debugging

Jeremy Murphy jeremy.william.murphy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:23:50 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

aha, interesting, thanks. Yeah, images in general would be great to view in
the debugger. I started thinking maybe even visualization of graphs via
something like GraphViz could be useful too. I guess anything that can be
rendered to a canvas is viable.

I imagine these could be installed and configured as plugins, using some
kind of dynamic registration of the types they support.

Presumably one would want a new tool view rather than try to integrate it
with the existing Variables tool view.

Anyway, just thoughts at the moment.  :)

Jeremy