Building kdevelop5 on Ubuntu 16.04?

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:28:26 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the advice about version-specific package installations.  In my
particular case, I'm dealing with some other code whose build system looks
for a particular version of llvm and clang, so I needed to have those
installed.  My mistake was not realizing that only the version-agnostic
packages ("llvm", "clang", etc.) install the symlinks that CMake was
looking for.

Thanks again for the help.  I'm very happy to be able to try Kdevelop5 out
now.

Kind regards,
Christian