Refactorings merge?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Sep 1 19:48:33 UTC 2015

On Mittwoch, 26. August 2015 18:45:20 CEST Maciej Poleski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> GSoC is over. I want to implement two more things (at least support for LLVM
> 3.7). I have to take care of a few non-gsoc things and should have more
> time at the beginning of September. It is probably good moment to consider
> merging refactorings into kdev-clang master.

Hey Maciej,

first up - congrats to GSOC. It was a hard time, I assume, battling the LLVM/
Clang API and waiting for me to respond and review your code - sorry for that
again.

Now merging refactorings into master is something we could do, but I'm still
reluctant. We will first need to figure out a way to compile and use the
refactorings part without crashing when LLVM gets updated to a new version
with a new ABI.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff