Getter/Setter generation

Maciej Poleski d82ks8djf82msd83hf8sc02lqb5gh5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:45:29 UTC 2015

Dnia niedziela, 4 października 2015 12:57:03 Milian Wolff pisze:
> On Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015 12:12:53 CEST Felix Mauch wrote:

Hi,

I was working on C++ refactorings during this year GSoC.
Create getter/setter is one of tools I've implemented (action in combo box + dialog for detailed info). This work is lying on Github (https://github.com/Maciej-Poleski/kdev-clang) - fork of kdev-clang plugin with extensions based on Clang. I'm still looking for insightful solution of issue named "C++ ABI".
In mean time fell free to try it out (build as usual, but feature will be available only on Linux and only with Clang 3.6)

Best Regards
Maciej Poleski

PS Gentoo moved to DSO in Clang 3.7 which follows pattern seen in openSuSE and seems to be more rational solution. It solves some of issues with build system although I was unable to get detailed info from Gentoo maintainers about reason of this change. Nonetheless fundamental issue of C++ ABI remains the same.