kdev-executebrowser

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Nov 4 09:50:11 UTC 2015

On Montag, 2. November 2015 14:40:09 CET Brian DeRocher wrote:
> Milian,
>
> I'd like to update this code to support https (executebrowserplugin.cpp line
> 98) and port other than 80.  Shall or fork on GitHub and send a pull
> request or what?

Hey Brian,

we only accept patches via the KDE infrastructure. kdev-executebrowser is
currently not yet on Phabricator, but I could set that up for you if you want
to use that. Alternatively, please use reviewboard to send in patches:

http://reviewboard.kde.org/

Worst-case, you can also send us patches via kdevelop-devel at kde.org, our
mailing list which I've also CC'ed in this email.

Furthermore, please note that we are nowadays working hard on KDevelop 5. I'd
really appreciate if someone steps up and adopts kdev-executebrowser and the
other web related plugins. They'd need to be ported to Qt5/KF5 amongst other
things. We can help you with that, if you are interested. It's a good way to
get acquainted with a codebase, I think.

But we also accept patches for the KDE4 version of the plugin, of course.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de