a good documentation for plugin development

Davood Ansari david.ansari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:43:28 UTC 2015

All, your advice is appreciated

Apologies Milian, It skipped through.

I am currently using the find and replace plugin and I believe it is using
grep
because I was able to hack my OS's grep with the substitute grep and it
seems to work.

The issue is that this will not be a good long term solution on the OS side.
"How is it possible to redirect find/replace tool to use commands other
than grep?"

Thank you
Davood

--