Compiler settings

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jun 7 01:02:14 UTC 2014

Hey Sergey,

I just noticed that KDevelop now picks clang by default to find include paths
etc. pp. As long as we do not ship kdev-clang by default yet, I do not want to
do that. Rather, please use GCC by default.

Furthermore, I notice that the compiler combobox in the project settings does
not filter non-existing compilers. I see MSVC on a Linux machine which is of
course wrong. And of course users might see GCC/Clang even though they are not
installed.

Could you please look into that?

Furthermore, I have to remind you once more that blogging and regular status
updates are mandatory during GSOC. Please do get an account on blogs.kde.org
and introduce yourself, your project and the good work you did so far!

Thanks, keep rocking
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de