KDevelop 4.3 branch screwed again?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 23:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

after lot of month I tried to build the current 4.3 branch (on commit
5c288e2014c043593f8c6385b2aefb221615a652) and I am hitting a build problem in
kdevelop/languages/cpp/cpplanguagesupport.cpp (see attached log for full
output). Any idea what is wrong for me?

Yes, deleted any 4.3 branch I had locally. But refetching did not improve
things.

The looking at the stuff on the central repo like
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdevelop/repository/revisions/4.3/entry/CMakeLists.txt
I wonder about the KDEVELOP_VERSION, does not look correct. The needed
KDevPlatform version 1.3.60 also looks strange.

Has some poor person commited from a messed branch perhaps?

Cheers
Friedrich