CDash / Unit Tests

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Apr 15 11:52:29 UTC 2012

Hey all,

since quite some time now I'm running a nightly build + testrun on
kdevplatform and kdevelop. After my commits of yesterday, the unit tests are
finally all passing when compiled in release mode. This is quite a milestone
for me :)

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=KDevplatform
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=KDevelop

When you create an account on CDash, you can also "subscribe" to both projects
above and get email notifications when tests are failing.

The next steps will these:

- add more projects (php, php-docs, qmake, custom-buildsystem, ...)
- add debug build
- add stable branches (probably will do this with 4.4)

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de