Development setup

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:40:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:33 AM, Maciek Zarzycki <zarzych at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'de like to poke around a bit in kdevelop and kdevplatform and have few questions about the dev setup.
> Could you share organization of your development environment?
> Is it better to install kdevelop and kdevplatform locally or system-wide?
> Any tips for beginners :)?

Related question: how do you try your KDevelop plugins/debug KDevelop
itself?  If you develop a plugin, is it possible to
install/unload/reload it without having to restart the whole KDevelop?

As for debugging KDevelop itself, is it possible to debug KDevelop
using KDevelop (i.e. with two different sessions?)

Alex.