Review Request: Fix MakeOutput items for cmake builds with relative paths

Manuel Massing m.massing at warped-space.de
Tue Mar 1 11:12:47 UTC 2011

Hi Milian,

> yes, I'd prefer a single patch for that as it belongs together imo.

ok, will do when I'm at home.

> Furthermore the wrong i18n usage still persists in the patches you send.
> Please fix that.

The i18n usage should be fixed in the patches I sent to you. It may have
looked like I addressed your comments only after sending the patch, because I
submited but forgot to publish the comments regarding your review.

> Also - correct me if I'm wrong - I fear your code is overly complex: Imo
> the map with the iterators is not needed, the index lookup in a QList is
> O(1) and hence you should use that for currentDirs. See also:

to avoid O(n^2) we want sub-linear key lookup - which is O(log N) with the map
but O(n) with QList (i.e. despite the naming, indexOf is a key-lookup!)

cheers,

  Manuel