Review Request: Fix MakeOutput items for cmake builds with relative paths

Manuel Massing m.massing at warped-space.de
Sat Feb 26 00:43:40 UTC 2011

> There's no way to have multiple patches in one review, except for
> versions of the same patch, AFAIK, so you'll have to send the change
> as a whole. You might want to use post-review tool for this - see
> http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual.

Ok, thanks Dmitry, I've just squashed the commits into a single patch. The
missing support for patchsets seems to counter the fine-grained nature of git
commits a bit but I guess a single patch is easier to review and amend... and,
on the bright side, "post-review" looks like a nice tool :-)

bye,
	Manuel