Test plugin

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Mon Feb 21 17:28:01 UTC 2011

2011/2/18 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>

> On 02/18/11 14:17, David Nolden wrote:
>
>> This shouldn't be moved back to kdevplatform/kdevelop so quickly.
>>

> Yes, I am with you here. That's why I said: -> git playground -> polish.
> The latter takes time we all should know ;-)

Ok, I see where it could use some polish. I think it would be best if the
appearance of the treeview match the Project tree. Also the config widget
could use a little love.

 @Miha: You're welcome finishing up and polishing the plugin. My feeling
> was,
> that it wasn't integrated in the UI very well, and was using some
> inconsistent UI concepts that were used nowhere else in kdevelop
> (especially
> in the tree-view).

I'll try my best. We're just starting a new semester though, so I'm not sure
how time I'll have available (and when). But I'll get something done soon, I
hope.

Anyway, I converted the svn repo to git, it's now in
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fmihac%2Fveritas.git&a=summary and
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fmihac%2Fxtest.git&a=summary. I think I
got the whole history, I don't know if this is really the right place to
ask, but if anyone wants to check please do so. I'm filing a request to push
it to playground right now.