some untranslatable strings in KDevelop 4.2 and question about running local kdevelop instance

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 18:41:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I guess I'd need an account or something to be able to check something in?
If so, what do I have to do to get one? I'd like to contribute to kdevelop in the future, but would appreciate if you
could commit those two fixes for me this time ;-)

As for the installation issue, I followed the instructions on
http://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/HowToCompile
with one exception: I didn't uninstall the 4.2 version which I installed from an rpm into the system.
My intention was to run the local git kdevelop from within the "stable" 4.2 release, but I guess this may not be
possible?

regards

Gerhard

Am Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011, 12:04:13 schrieb Milian Wolff:
> On 02/15/11 21:42, Gerhard Stengel wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been hunting some untranslatable strings in kdevelop.
> >
> > 1.) "Base class" and "Derived class" in the class browser. The i18n calls are missing, fix see attached patch.
>
> Please go ahead and commit this. Or should I do it?
>
> > 2.) In kdevplatform/documentation the Messages.sh skript is missing, so no .pot file is created for this folder.
Missing