Fwd: Oversimplified string in kdevplatform.po

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:52:31 UTC 2011

Unfortunately this cannot be changed, because the "makeLink" thing does more
then generating a string. It also needs to know where the link is, so you
cannot move it around in translations.

However, the navigation widget doesn't need to be "linguistically nice" at
any price. Cannot you just do something like "Back: " or "Previous: "?

Am 08.02.2011 14:00 schrieb "Milian Wolff" <mail at milianw.de>:

Burkhard Lück, 08.02.2011:
> Hi Milian,
>
> we got this request today on the translators list.

Hey Burkhard,

CCing the devel list as I'm at work right now. Lets see when I have time for
it, but maybe someone else can take a look at it.

bye

(kdevplatform/language/duchain/navigation/abstractdeclarationnavigationcont

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de