ANNOUNCE: MovingRange branch going to be merged into master _now_

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 5 20:16:03 UTC 2010

On Sunday 05 September 2010 21:43:45 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I want to announce that I'll start to merge MovingRange into master _now_.

It's done. KDevelop, KDevplatform and PHP are now using MovingRange's.

Please test etc. pp. Oh and make sure you all recompile _everything_ as there
are quite a few BIC changes.

Authors of external language plugins contact us for porting help. But it's
generally just [Smart|Simple][Cursor|Range] => [Cursor|Range]InRevision.

Bye

PS: I deleted the movingrange branches on our team repository.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de