proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:03:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Sure, it's WIP... a lot of other (minor) pixel errors left.
> And I did test in Firefox only so far.

OK.
Btw, I just noticed that there also seems to be a very slight mistake
in the images I provided for the top part of the "important content"
boxes, I'm going to look into that.

> I can send you the git repository I'm developing this in, just ping me.

Sure, send it to this address.
Will this also allow me to regularly "sync" my copy with yours so that
I can always work on the same version you're working on?
(So that I don't give you patches that conflict with what you've
changed in the meantime.)

> Oh, and I modified the code - it works for me locally without database
> - just php needed,
> should be easy to set up.

I like the sound of that. :-)