svn2git

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 10 20:01:49 UTC 2010

On 09.03.10 22:02:45, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed kdevelop-plugin-rules, afaics they are in pretty good
> shape. (it's all very basic
> as no branches at all are involved)
> ...please review
> Andreas you said you want to convert python plugin, drop mine if you
> manage to import the
> parser properly.

I'm asking myself wether we should add plugins to that or not, i.e.
should the ruleset cover all playground kdev4 plugins? The reason I'm
asking is because that would mean converting stuff to git that is
possibly unmaintained and maybe should just be left in playground until
someone wants to pick it up and actually work on it. Would allow to drop
some old cruft that doesn't even compile anymore and makes the
kdevelop-project less cluttered.

For example the java and python plugin fall into the category of "hardly
maintained at all".

Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.