debugging kdevelop.bin doesn't work

Victor Vicente de Carvalho victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:44:23 UTC 2010

2010/3/1 Victor Vicente de Carvalho <victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com>:
>>> It is possible to debug a plugin this way? From inside KDevelop?? I'd
>>> like to debug the php plugin
>>
>> While this will work,  the much preferred way is to write a Unit Test and
>> debug any issue there. What Problem do you want to investigate?
>
> No, no problem at all. I'd like to investigate how duchain works, so
> the need to debug the plugin :)
>

>> --
>> Milian Wolff
>> mail at milianw.de
>> http://milianw.de
>>
>> --

Hmmm, kdevelop plugins aren't shared libraries? I've tried to run the
plugin, kdevelop starts on main but when I open a php file nothing
happens. I'm supposing that this is something related to lazy
breakpoint's, no? Also, I've tried debugging another shared library
wich I'm opening with dlopen and nothing happened.

Ty