Merging WebDev plugins now

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:45:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 17:01, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> On Sunday 13 June 2010 14:55:28 Milian Wolff wrote:
>> Hey there,
>>
>> esp. Ruan:
>>
>> I'm now merging all plugins to Quanta and will explain to you how to
>> continue to develop them with git.
>>
>> Do you have a gitorious account already? Are you already in the
>> kdedevelopers group?
>>
>> If so, what's your account, so that one of us can add you as committer to
>> the Quanta repository.
>
> Ok, everything merged and it compiles again. The SVN locations have been
> replaced with README's pointing to Quanta.
Great!

I see you merged sql and crossfire plugins into quanta.
I don't think they are ready yet, so do you plan to remove them when creating
a release tarball?
(well, the sql plugin could stay, it should just not be declared as
language support plugin)

And: You should move php and php-docs too.

Niko