To freeze or not to freeze?

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:19:44 UTC 2010

Am Samstag 16 Januar 2010 20:57:14 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> So apparently people are happy with freezing. That would mean complete
> feature freeze in a bit above 2 weeks (if my calendar is correct). I'll
> announce it on monday on the list (unless someone objects)

A total feature freeze in 2 weeks is ok, but only if UI tweaks, like making
stuff more consistent or renaming it, are not put into the "feature" category.

Apart from that, there is 2 important mini-features I think that are still
missing:
- Path-specific source-formatter settings (you wanted to work on it this
weekend, so might not be a problem)
- A blacklist for project-items, so we can finally get the "*~", ".bak",
".rej" etc. crap out of quickopen and the project tree.

Greetings, David