Base classes declaration under DUChains

Lior Mualem lior.m.kde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:46:03 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to display a list of base classes within the class browser and I
see that the base classes list is Cpp specific - in Cpp::ClassDeclaration
thus it exists only within the KDevelop project and not under the
kdevplatform project (which is where the class browser should be).

Is there a reason why a list of base classes shouldn't reside within
something that's defined in kdevplatform (atleast an interface class)?

I didn't really get to the bottom of understanding the difference between
AbstractType hierarchy and the Declaration hierarchy so I might be completly
wrong here but bottom line, I just want to get a the list of base classes
for a specific class declaration/type. Any help in that direction would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S: Is there developer documentation that explains the idea behind the
different classes and their relations with regards to DUChains?