KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/quickopen

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 21 10:04:31 UTC 2009

On 21.06.09 02:45:07, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 984557 by zwabel:
>
> Use QDialog instead of KDialog again. KDialog always sets the focus on the "OK" button, but it needs to be in the text line for a usable quickopen.

So apparently you didn't use quickopen yourself a lot huh? Because it
worked just fine yesterday here and even today before I updated. I've
played around a bit with your latest changes and reverting the splitting
and the ESC-change makes the dialog work as before, i.e. focus is in the
lineedit. So I suggest you fix whatever that commit broke and then
revert this change again.

Bank error in your favor.  Collect $200.