KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 16:13:29 UTC 2009

On 27.07.09 18:07:38, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 27.07.09 17:11:16, David Nolden wrote:
> > Am Montag 27 Juli 2009 16:51:47 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > > On 27.07.09 16:40:13, David Nolden wrote:
> > > Well, thats your decision to make. Either add those toolbar things now and
> > > re-do them later. Or fixup multi-mainwindow support first and then add
> > > those toolbar things.
> > Yeah of course. How I love it when people tell me what to do. Not that there
> > was a third apporach: Create a sane API now and use it, so we don't create
> > even more deprecated code.
>
> I didn't say that you cannot create the sane API right now and port all
> plugins to use it. Just the multi-mainwindow part needs far more work.

I'm sick of this, do whatever the fuck you want. I'm not using
multi-mainwindows (yet), so if things start to fall apart for that use-case
I don't care.

If things start to fall apart for single mainwindow, I'll just create a
stable branch and revert the changes there, so that I can have something
usable.

You will have a long and unpleasant discussion with your supervisor.