Rationale for double click and project view and can we bring back following the global setting?

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Aug 14 01:52:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've noticed that at some recent build that KDevelop has switched from
following the user's setting when it comes to double-click or single click in
the project tool view, it only uses a double click.

What is the rationale for this and can we convert it back? It's very jarring
from a user point of view to wonder why your file doesn't open when you click
on it when it does everywhere else.

Thanks
--
Matt