Next beta

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 18 06:41:47 UTC 2009

On 18.04.09 01:33:02, David Nolden wrote:
> What happened to the plan of releasing a new beta?

Dirk was on vacation.

> Anyway, now that it isn't out yet, I think it should be re-scheduled to about
> 1 or 2 weeks after the KDevelop Meeting, since I think there will be a lot of
> polishing during the meeting.

No, its already tagged and Dirk (hopefully) knows about it. I'll ping
him in the next days to check wether he already got through the pile of
emails.

I'll also check what other options we have to upload a tarball to the
ftp servers in the future.

That said, nothing stops us from doing another beta in say 4 weeks.

A vivid and creative mind characterizes you.