Split IBasicVersionControl into IBasicVersionControl (for (D)VCS) and IVersionControl (for VCS)

Evgeniy Ivanov powerfox at kde.ru
Sat Jun 7 15:29:36 UTC 2008

There are two ways to add DVCS plugins in KDevelop: add the code for
IDistributedBasicVersionControl (clone in some places 10 lines with
changes for IDistributed) or to
split IBasicVersionControl into IBasicVersionControl (for (D)VCS) and
IVersionControl (for VCS), so in some places IBasicVersionControl may be
used both  for VCS and DVCS plugins.
First approach will not brake current SVN/Perforce/CVS plugins, but we
will have about 2-3 ugly functions. Using second we have to do minor
changes to VCS plugins, but the code will be looked cute.

--
Best Regards,
Evgeniy